LaFayette Community Council Baseball/Softball
Includes baseball, softball and tee-ball:
Girls and boys in K-6 (2019-2020 school year).
Begins Monday, July 6 in a "drop-in" format.
Grades K&1, Tee-Ball, Mondays, 6:30 p.m.
Grades 2&3 - baseball/softball, Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m.
Grades 4, 5, & 6 - baseball/softball, Mondays, 6:30 p.m.
All games will be coed. Baseball/softball will use a pitching machine.
- LCC will provide equipment: bats, balls, helmets, etc.
- A player's personal equipment (glove, bat) cannot be shared
- Equipment, i.e., bats and balls, will be cleaned and sanitized intermittently during activities as necessary (between innings), or after each use, e.g., bats.
- Sanitized helmets will be provided when necessary, and will not be shared by players - each player will have a helmet assigned for each game that only they will use.
- players will be required to wash hands or use hand sanitizers regularly
- Players will be required to social distance from each other. No players will be allowed on the bench or in the dugout - all players are on the field until their turn at bat.
- Coaches/supervisors will wear a face covering when unable to maintain social distancing.
- No more than two spectators per player are allowed. Spectators must practice social distancing or wear a face covering (nose and mouth)
- additional information, including rule modifications and expectations for players and all others in attendance, will be provided at the venue
Coaches needed - contact LCC: 677-7272.
Click on this link to Google Docs registration for summer 2020 programs:
Click here to view/print registration form
All forms require Adobe Reader